HOME LOAN CHECKLIST
Things to bring along
This might not be everything you need...that's why we have mortgage lenders. (You know, real people who talk to you, not just a website.) Other information may be requested by your mortgage lender on a case by case basis, but this will get you started.
- 30 days worth of pay stubs
- Last 2 years of W-2s
- Last 2 years of complete federal tax returns (all schedules, personal & business*)
*If self-employed, retired, or if you own rental properties
- Most recent 60 days of bank statements (all pages)
- Most current retirement/401(k) statements (all pages)
- Copy of drivers’ licenses or other acceptable identification (passport, etc.)
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER?
Or maybe you just need a refresher...
We know you want to do your research, so we've put together a few resources to get you started.