HOME LOAN CHECKLIST
Things to bring along
- 30 days worth of pay stubs
- Last 2 years of W-2s
- Last 2 years of complete federal tax returns (all schedules, personal & business*)
*If self-employed, retired, or if you own rental properties
- Most recent 60 days of bank statements (all pages)
- Most current retirement/401(k) statements (all pages)
- Copy of drivers’ licenses or other acceptable identification (passport, etc.)
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER?
Or maybe you just need a refresher...
- You can find a plethora of information on GreenPath's website.
- If you're just starting out, GreenPath's Mortgage 101 will explain the basics.
- Goodwill NCW Financial and Debt Solution Services provides online courses that walk you through the entire home loan process, and answers the why and how's you've been asking yourself.