At Capital Credit Union, we believe in Doing the Right Thing for our members. That means looking out for their best interest, finding ways to save them money, and helping them achieve their financial goals.
We're always looking for people who share our passion for making a real difference to our members and our communities. If you're one of those people and you're interested in becoming part of the Capital CU team, please view our job opportunities.
Doing the Right Thing
one member, one employee, and one Experience at a time
Quotes from Capital CU Employees
"I feel supported"
By far the best job I've ever had with the best company I've ever worked for. I feel supported, valued, and part of the big picture. In order to get something, you have to give something. The more I gave, the more I got in return. This is where I WANT to be!
"I am learning a Lot"
Capital Credit Union is a great place to work! My coworkers are friendly and helpful! I am learning a lot every day and there is always something new to learn. They help out in the community all the time and give their employees a chance to give back to the community as well. It is a well-rounded environment, that goes above and beyond for each other.
-Member Service Representative (MSR)
"We enjoy working together"
We come to work each day to a second family. We enjoy working together and have fun doing it. Capital CU is very flexible with the work life balance and encourages you to seek knowledge within the credit union in different departments. We love to promote from within and give training to those who want to learn more.
We’re a Northeast Wisconsin Credit Union and we are proud of it. From sponsorships to volunteer groups, you will see us in the communities we serve.
- In 2021, we donated over $432,183 to organizations across Northeast WI.
- Our top 4 Giving Categories were Basic Needs, Animal Shelters & Rescue, Literacy & Education, and Youth Programs.
- Over 25% of our employees volunteered their time giving back to our communities totaling 1,341 hours.
Health & Wellness
- One of our employee benefits is a wellness program with rewards!
- We encourage healthy living and staying active during the work day.
- As of 2021, we collected 1093 units of blood affecting the lives of 3279 people.
- Staying on top of technology trends
- Planning strategically to adapt for the future
- Promoting leadership from within through classes/programs
- In the last 2 years, Capital CU has provided over $102,000 in educational reimbursement to team members.
Dog Days of Summer
New Hire Volunteering
- This organization participates in E-Verify
- Capital Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Click the links for more information on employee rights under the Family Medical Leave Act and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
- Under the Transparency in Coverage Final Rules, the federal government has required that employer health plans, including Capital Credit Union, disclose health care pricing information to ensure consumers and other stakeholders are empowered to make informed health care decisions. Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Capital Credit Union. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/