The Capital Credit Union Elevate Communities program is used to support initiatives brought forward by civic organizations, municipalities and other service organizations, in order to fill financial limitations that may hinder them from obtaining life-saving resources or doing projects of need.
The 2023 application period is now open. Civic organizations, municipalities and other service organizations are welcome to apply by March 31, 2023.
Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
P.O. Box 2526
Green Bay, WI 54306.
HEar Their Stories
Green Bay Police Department
Gear Washers and Drying Racks
Friends of Appleton Fire Department
Green Bay Police
Rescue Boat Replacement
Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue
HOW IT WORKS
Through this program, subject to the availability of funding, Elevate Communities provides a limited number of project funds to enhance the quality of life in communities, improve services offered by organizations, and help provide funding to projects and tools that may not otherwise be obtainable. The partnership is established between the recipients and Capital Credit Union for a pre-determined amount of time depending on project need. This encompasses employee volunteer work (if requested), project materials, time on project, marketing, communication, and more. This will be determined by recipients and Capital CU prior to funding.
This program is not to be viewed as an ongoing funding resource. The Elevate Communities program may be discontinued at any time.
- Application forms must be completed.
- Forms must be submitted by a representative, who has permission on behalf of a civic group, municipality, or other organization, to present the request and needs of a group or community.
- Recipients must be willing to work with Capital CU on marketing, communication, and help determine the funds and timeline that works best for both organizations.
- Recipients can submit multiple applications, but only one project will be selected in submitted year from the recipient.
- Recipients’ organizations and projects should serve Capital's region of Northeastern Wisconsin. This would include the counties of: Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca and Winnebago.