Compare Checking Account Perks
Level up your Checking Account
Get a Debit Card
- In store purchases where Visa® is accepted
- Getting cash at an ATM
- Online purchases
The thinkless way to save
HOW IT WORKS
Then later you grab lunch at your favorite cafe for $12.64.(+0.36)
READY TO GET STARTED?
- Already have a CCU Checking? Fill out a sign up form(Opens in a new window) and we'll get it processed for you.
- Don't yet have Checking? Apply online or stop into any branch and we'll help you out.
Keep tabs on your debit card
- Protect yourself
Get mobile alerts whenever your card is used
- Track Card Use
Review card usage history and transaction details
- Set Limits
Set customized purchase controls to help manage spending
You will need Digital Banking to enroll for CardValet. Disclosures provided upon service enrollment.
Mobile Check Deposit
For Days when you think, "i'd rather stay in my pjs."
- Deposit checks into your account with your Android™ or Apple™ phone or tablet.
- Transactions are encrypted and secure with password protection.
- To enroll - log into Mobile Banking and choose Deposit in either the right menu or the bottom menu.
Mobile check deposits confirmed as received before 4 PM Central Time on a business day will be credited to your account on the same business day. Deposits confirmed received after 4 PM and deposits confirmed received on holidays or days that are not our business days will be credited to your account on the next business day after the deposit is made. A longer delay in crediting your account may take place if Capital CU deems the delay is warranted (collectability or legitimacy questions, etc.) You will be notified should longer delays apply.
How to Make A Mobile Check Deposit
- If you haven't already, download Capital Credit Union's mobile app to your phone or mobile device and enroll in Digital Banking.
- In the main menu, click Deposits, or select Deposits in the bottom banner of the app.
- If this is your first time using Mobile Check Deposit, read and accept the agreement.
- On the back of your check, in the endorsement area:
- Write "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Sign it
- Select the account you would like the check deposited in and enter the check amount.
- Capture Image of check (front and back) and hit Deposit.