Experience Digital Banking
Monitor your accounts
Control your finances
- Check balances on deposit and loan accounts
- Review transactions
- View historical data
- Create account names
- Customize account order
- Check your credit on demand
- See tips for improving your credit score
- Get alerts when your credit score changes
- Learn what makes up your credit score
- Secure online access
- Printable and downloadable
- Faster than mailed statements
- Categorize spending to see how much you've spent on each
- Set custom categories that suit your budget
- Add external accounts from other financials to manage your budget all in one place
- The Alerts Service allows you to receive alerts via email address or text message.
- Request alerts for balance, transaction, loan due, or daily balance information.
- Text Banking allows you to text us basic commands for a one-way text regarding your account information.
- Set up date, account, history, transaction and security alerts.
Manage cards on the goStay aware and be in control of your cards through real-time alerts and purchase control preferences. Self-service options, including card controls and alerts, let you decide when, where and how your cards are used.
Real-time enriched transactionsView complete purchase information, for both pending and processed transactions, with enriched transaction data like merchant name, location, contact details and more.
Understand spending clearlyIt's easy to track where your card is being used - review spending by category, view merchants set up with reoccurring payments and access detailed visual spend history.
Digital WalletAdd your cards to your digital wallets right from MyCards and have access to your card detail whenever Apple Pay and Google Pay are not available.
- Deposit checks into your account with your Android™ or Apple™ phone or tablet.
- Transactions are encrypted and secure with password protection.
- To enroll - log into app choose Deposits in either the right menu or the bottom menu.
Mobile check deposits confirmed as received before 4 PM Central Time on a business day will be credited to your account on the same business day. Deposits confirmed received after 4 PM and deposits confirmed received on holidays or days that are not our business days will be credited to your account on the next business day after the deposit is made. A longer delay in crediting your account may take place if Capital CU deems the delay is warranted (collectability or legitimacy questions, etc.) You will be notified should longer delays apply.
How to Make A Mobile Check Deposit
- If you haven't already, download Capital Credit Union's mobile app to your phone or mobile device and enroll in Digital Banking.
- In the main menu, click Deposits, or select Deposits in the bottom banner of the app.
- If this is your first time using Mobile Check Deposit, read and accept the agreement.
- On the back of your check, in the endorsement area:
- Write "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Sign it
- Select the account you would like the check deposited in and enter the check amount.
- Capture Image of check (front and back) and hit Deposit.
- Get advanced security features, like multi-factor authentication on each login
- Use biometric login (face and fingerprint ID) on supported devices
- Set up security questions/answers for another layer of protection