LOST OR STOLEN CARD/FRAUD
If your card is lost or stolen, or if you feel like there’s been fraud on your account, don’t panic. Contact us to report it and get a replacement card. You may also be interested in using CardValet to keep tabs on your debit card.
CHANGE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Sometimes things change. Like your address, email, or phone number. If that’s the case, just keep us in the loop. Keeping your contact info up to date means you won’t miss any important news and we can also verify who you are when needed.
You can securely update your info in the following ways:
- Login to your Online Banking account, click on "Profile" then "Profile Updates" then select what you would like to manage. (Address and Phone Number, Email Address, etc.)
- Complete this form and mail to our PO Box
- Stop in any Capital branch
- Check account balance and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments to your Capital loan
- Cashiers Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Notary Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wire Transfers (incoming and outgoing)