LOST OR STOLEN CARD/FRAUD
If your card is lost or stolen, or if you feel like there’s been fraud on your account, don’t panic. Contact us to report it and get a replacement card.
CHANGE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Sometimes things change. Like your address, email, or phone number. If that’s the case, just keep us in the loop. We’re not going to spam you or anything, but that way you won’t miss any important news and we can also verify who you are when needed.
You can securely update your info in any of the following ways:
- Login to your Online Banking account, click on "Settings" and select "Manage Contact Info"
- Complete this form and mail to our PO Box
- Stop in any Capital branch
Simple is good, right? That’s phone banking – just dial the number, follow the prompts and you’re in. Call 800-939-3899 or 800-352-8528 to get started!
- Check account balance and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make Capital loan payments
- Cashiers Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Notary Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wire Transfers (incoming and outgoing)
REMOTE BANKING SERVICES:
Life can get hectic. Make things easier with these stress-free banking options:
- Web Payment Center - Register or login to make a loan payment or transfer money from an external account to your Capital loan with Electronic Cash Management Service ($7.50 per transaction).
- Online Banking – Check your balances, transfer funds, pay your bills, get eStatements, text alerts and more
- Mobile Banking – Download the mobile app and take Online Banking with you, including mobile check deposits
- Text Banking – The super-fast way to check your balance, transfer funds and more. Set up Text Banking through Online Banking.