IT ALL STARTED
with a fire truck
In 2017, a local fire department purchased a new fire truck, but wasn't able to use it until they could fundraise the remaining cost for equipment. When we heard about the cause, we knew we had to act. Capital donated the remaining funds, and now the truck is used to protect the community.
Situations like these are happening every day, and are the purpose for Elevate Communities - to assist civic groups, municipalities, and other organizations in efforts to support the needs of a group or local community.
In 2021, we gave 7 projects nearly $100,000 to make a difference in their local communities. They included:
- Suamico Fire Department
- Outagamie County Sheriff's Office
- Freedom Volunteer Fire Department
- Ashwaubenon Dept of Public Safety
- Grand Chute Fire Department
- Menasha Police Department
- Town of Clayton Fire Department