More than just account balances
Capital's Online Banking gives you access to check balances and make transfers. We could stop there, but there's far more to it than that! Take a look at some of the other features you can take advantage of.
Enrolling for eStatements gives you access to electronic account statements, billing statements, notices, and tax forms for easy reference whenever you need them.
- Faster than paper statements and notices
- Secure online access
- Printable and downloadable
- Electronic tax forms and notices included
- Sign up and view through Online or Mobile Banking
Most anything you would receive through the mail could be sent as an electronic notice. Things like:
- Select late payment or overdraft notices
- New product offers
- Certificate renewals
- Rate change notices
- Commercial bills
- Other account specific information
Check your credit when you want to see it! Credit Sense is a free credit monitoring service for Capital Online Banking users.
- Check your credit on demand
- See tips for improving your credit score
- Get alerts when your credit score changes
- Learn what makes up your credit score
The score you see in Credit Sense may differ from the score Capital uses for lending. However, it will give you a good idea of what is reporting to the credit bureau and your credit score range.
Through one secure portal you can send bill payments from your Capital checking account to anywhere you need to.
- Pay all bills through one secure screen
- Make one-time payments to any person or business
- Set up automatic re-occurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Sign up through Online Banking
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money.
- Safe: Access Zelle from Online or Mobile Banking
- Fast: Delivery is typically within minutes between enrolled users1
- Easy: No need to reenter your information. When you use Zelle through Online or Mobile Banking, it's all there!
Visit the Zelle page for more details and FAQs.
Manage your budget and set savings goals all in one place. The best part? There's not additional app to download. It's right inside of Online Banking.
- Set savings goals
- Categorize spending to see how much you've spent on each
- Set custom categories that suit your budget
- Add external accounts from other financials to manage your budget all in one place
Managing your debit card just got a whole lot easier! CardValet allows you to turn your debit card on and off, set alerts based on your specific preferences, and report your card lost or stolen right within Online Banking. It's one more tool to help protect yourself against fraud.
- Protect yourself
Get mobile alerts whenever your card is used
- Track Card Use
Review card usage history and transaction details
- Set Limits
Set customized purchase controls to help manage spending
Whether you're ready for your next vehicle loan or you just want an additional savings account, you can start the process in Online Banking. We'll fill in your personal information for you so you can get right to the application.
Set it and forget it! In the Transfers section of Online Banking, you can set up recurring transfers at the frequency of your choice. This can be convenient for loan payments, working towards savings goals, or anything else you make a transfer for on a regular basis.
Mobile Check Deposit
Grab your phone, take a picture, and deposit a check using our free mobile app. Yep, it's that easy!
For details, disclosures and instructions, check out the Mobile Check Deposit page.