At Capital Credit Union, we believe in doing the right thing for our members. That means looking out for their best interest, finding ways to save them money, and helping them achieve their financial goals. We're always looking for people who share our passion for making a real difference for our members and our communities. If you're one of those people and you're interested in becoming part of the Capital team, please see the job opportunities below.
WE THINK LOCAL
- Over $200,000 in donations to local organizations in 2015 and even MORE in 2016
- Dozens of community events and volunteer opportunities
WE PROMOTE EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Wellness program with online and mobile app access
- Encourage healthy living and staying active during the work day
- Awarded the Humana Total Health Thriving Together Award for 2016
WE ARE FORWARD THINKING
- Staying on top of technology trends
- Planning strategically to adapt for the future
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
- We believe in Doing The Right Thing one member, one employee, and one situation at a time!
swipe for more >
Tellers are the first point of contact for members who visit our branches, so they have the opportunity to make a great impression on everyone who comes through the door. We believe in going above and beyond "great service" to become financial advocates for our members. This means in addition to assisting members with the transaction they came in for, we also want to help them improve their financial situation. Our Tellers strive to do the right thing for each member by informing them about products and services that benefit their unique situations and referring members to Capital Credit Union specialists that can take their financial well-being to the next level.