Less cash, more fun. Brilliant!
CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING?
All old credit cards have been deactivated as of Monday, September 24, 2018.
Your new credit card was mailed to you in the last few weeks. If you know where it is, great! Now is the time to activate it. If you've misplaced your card or have not received it, a new one can be ordered and sent your way. You can call Elan™ Financial Services directly:
Personal Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424
Business Credit Card: 1-866-552-8855
So, which one is the new card?
Your old credit card will have an ATIRA logo on the front.
Your new card will look similar, but only the Capital logo will be on the front. The back of your card will also have Elan Financial Services in the small print. (We've added a photo of a new card for your reference.)
QUICK FACTS ABOUT YOUR NEW CARD
- Your old card was deactivated on September 24, 2018
- Your credit limit is the same as your old card
- Your card number is different, so make sure to update it where necessary
- Your reward points will be transferred to your new card
- Making a payment on your new card is a little different than it used to be
- Here are 5 ways to make payments to your Elan™ card
- Any automatic payments (gym membership, phone bill, utility bill, etc.) will not transfer so you'll need to update:
- Card information with any existing automatic payments
- Contact service providers with your new Elan™ card information
- Bill Pay through online banking