Member to Member Transfers
Easily and quickly move funds from your account to another member's account with Member to Member Transfers.
- In Online Banking or the CCU Mobile App: Transfers > Member to Member Transfers
- Select the Account Type, Add the Account Number, and Account Nickname
- After information is entered, the account will be added to your list on the Manage Transfers screen.
External Funds Transfer
Transferring funds between your Capital Credit Union accounts and other financial institutions is convenient with External Funds Transfer.
- In Online Banking or the CCU Mobile App: Transfers > External Accounts
- Add External Account
- Enter Routing Number, Account Number, and Account Nickname
- Follow instructions to verify the external account
- Once confirmed, you can send money to this account whenever you want
Send and Receive Money with ZELLE®
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money.
- Safe: Access Zelle from Online or Mobile Banking
- Fast: Delivery is typically within minutes between enrolled users1
- Easy: No need to reenter your information. When you use Zelle through Online or Mobile Banking, it's all there!
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Terms and Conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.