more images, less clutter
- Drop down menus make it easier to search, log in to Online Banking, view the menu and more.
- Icons for important things – You’ll find three icons on the upper right hand corner of the page to help you find pretty much whatever you need.
- TIP: If you can’t find what you’re looking for right away, save yourself the stress and use the search feature.
- TIP: You can click the logo in the header to get back to the home page from any page you're on.
dual screens - your life & your business
- It’s like two sites in one – one for your personal finances and one for business.
- The first time you go to the site, the Your Life section will display. To switch to Your Business:
- On your computer, you can either click on the link in the upper left corner or hover over the text on the right side of the landing page (by the guitar player’s hand).
- On your phone or tablet, Your Business will appear in gray, just under the Your Life section.
- Whichever you click on the first time you visit the site will determine which screen appears on consecutive visits.
- Both options will always be available, no matter what page you’re on.
mobile friendly design
- The layout is “responsive,” which means it will automatically adapt to whatever device you’re using. So, it will look different on your phone or tablet than it does on your computer.
- Click and scroll (like you do on a mobile phone). If things don’t seem to appear when you click on them, try scrolling down. The info is probably waiting for you.