It's the reason you have a stylus. Or you can just use your finger. Whatever. With text banking, you can check your balances, transfer funds, see your history and get alerts and notifications. It's fast, and you don't have to say a word (or log in). Don't text while you're driving though. That's bad. But whenever and wherever else, well … use your discretion.
- Easy set-up through Online Banking
- Nickname accounts
- Check account balances
- Receive account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts and notifications
- Get started
View the Online and Mobile Banking disclosure.
- How to Set Up Text Banking
To set up Text Banking, log in to Online Banking and follow these steps:
- Click "Settings"
- Choose "Account Preferences" from the drop down menu
- Click on the word "Text" at the top of the page to display a list of your accounts
- Create a "Nickname" for each of your accounts (4 characters or less)
- Put a number in the "Order" box indicating in which order you want your accounts to display (1 for first, 2 for second, etc.)
- Check the "Enable" box for each account you would like to use with text banking
When finished with the set-up, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page to save all of your preferences and any changes.
- How to Use Text Banking
Send a text to 226563 to get started.
- BAL + <new account nickname> = Receive account balance (NOTE: If you have not assigned nicknames to your accounts, you may receive an error message)
- HIST + <new account nickname> = Receive history
- XFER + <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount to be transferred> = Transfer funds between accounts
- LIST = Receive a list of available text commands
- HELP = Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking
- STOP = Stop all text messages to mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications)