KEEPING YOU IN THE LOOP
We've run into an unfortunate delay with some of the documents/functionality in the eStatements section of Online Banking. We're working diligently to have all documents available to view in Online Banking as quickly as possible. Until then, we wanted members to have access to the documents that are available.
- eStatements are currently not available to view online. Our team continues to work to get this functionality up and running as soon as possible.
- January 2020 account statements will be mailed to you. When statement history is ready in Online Banking, your January statement will be included for future reference.
- Mortgage statements and commercial bills issued after 2/5/2020 will be available in Online Banking.
- If you need any past statements, please stop into a branch or call us and we can provide them for you.
- Tax forms are currently not available to view online.
- We are in the process of getting both 2018 and 2019 tax documents prepared and uploaded to Online Banking.
- For you convenience, all 2019 tax documents will be mailed to members who normally accessed them online.
- If you need your tax forms immediately, please contact us and we can get them to you.
- Notices are available to view in Online Banking as of today! You will see any notices related to your accounts from 2/5/2020 moving forward.
- As we work to get notices to you faster, more are being sent electronically. Don't forget to check the list below to see what may be sent as an electronic notice moving forward.