Get Ready for an Updated Online Experience
- Online Banking & Mobile App Update
- New capitalcu.com website
Follow Us To Darboy
June 2, 2017 – We're opening a new branch in Darboy this fall! It's at the intersection of Cty KK and Cty N, right across from the Darboy Club. Our team from the Calumet St. branch in Appleton will be moving to the Darboy location, and the Calumet branch will close.
The Darboy branch will have more space, an updated lobby area and a large parking lot – things we weren't able to provide at Calumet St. We'll keep you posted about dates and grand opening information so you can stay in the loop. You can also follow us on Facebook to see remodeling photos and progress along the way. We hope you'll follow us to Darboy!
Capital Scholarship Winners
June 19, 2017 - We're proud to announce the 12 winners of our $1,000 Capital Scholarships for 2017. Chosen from among 149 applicants, these students are "Doing the Right Thing" in their communities by volunteering and getting actively involved in their schools and communities. Congrats!
- Madison Hoppe, Appleton East High School
- Mitchell Mologne, Appleton North High School
- Andrew Gehring, Ashwaubenon High School
- Nicholas Paustian, Freedom High School
- Elizabeth Fishler, Green Bay Southwest High School
- Nicholas Beck, Kimberly High School
- Maria Van Asten, Kimberly High School
- Ellie Mueller, Little Chute High School
- Noah Schmidt, Shawano Community High School
- Kathleen Guilette, Southern Door High School
- Jason Jaworski, Wausaukee High School
- Rhyder Stokelbusch, Valley New School, Appleton
Member-Only Discounts on Summer Attractions
May 19, 2017 – Along with some sunshine in your pocket, you'll save some cash with member discounts on fun summer attractions. Purchase your tickets directly online, and you're good to go!
- Milwaukee Zoo
- Six Flags Great America
- Mount Olympus in Wisconsin Dells (regular seasonal discount)
- Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells (processing fees may apply)
Helping Capital members with their finances is our number one priority. That's why we're working with two non-profit organizations that are great money management resources: FISC (Financial Information & Service Center) and GreenPath Financial Wellness.
So whether you just want to learn more about financial wellness, have questions about a specific topic, or if you could use more in-depth counseling about your finances, you have options.