Member Associates (Tellers)
Fulfills members’ needs by completing transactions, referring to appropriate departments, and offering and educating the credit union’s products and services.
- Process members’ transactions correctly and efficiently.
- Respond to members’ questions and inquiries. Refer to other departments as appropriate.
- Listen and inquire for opportunities to educate or introduce products and services that will benefit members.
- Balance cash drawer.
- Assist with ATM machine balancing, vault and other responsibilities as needed.
- Answer incoming calls as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned to assist others in completing tasks and work assignments.
- Actively attend meetings and training sessions to remain up to date and be responsible for policies, regulations, procedures, products and legal requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) policies and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General office/administrative skills and experience.
- Previous cash handling experience desired.
- Good math aptitude and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and use credit union computer systems and software.
- Good interpersonal/member relations skills including the ability to cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Ability to project a professional image and practice professionalism in a financial environment.
To better serve our entire member base, bilingual Spanish and Hmong communication skills are a plus.